Master’s in Education (M1 & M2) – Management and Consultancy in Continuing Education
This Master’s in Education prepares students for advisory and consultancy positions in the field of professional continuing education, such as those described in the French National Labor Agreement for Educational Institutions (convention nationale collective des organismes de formation). Students also learn how to manage and operate education and training departments.
The program’s level of study and the issues examined also allow our students to pursue research and development-based activities in the sector of education and training, as well as design and manage initiatives to train teachers.
The target skillset includes :
- responding to calls for tender and requests for training ;
- performing diagnostics (analyzing human and non-human environments, implementing possible plans of action, identifying and analyzing the expected effects of training, and identifying the needs of and in training) ;
- defining training policies in both public and private institutions and designing the courses offered (determining objectives, identifying learning challenges, formalizing modes and methods of teaching, including various factors and limitations, etc.), and implementing and managing modes of evaluation ;
- reporting on information related to teaching, logistics and finances, making and discussing proposals, monitoring of educational, technical and economic factors ;
- legal, strategic and methodological monitoring.
How to Apply
Applications are to be sent using the University’s platform and must include :
- a cover letter ;
- a CV ;
- the master’s application form ;
- copies of diplomas and transcripts.
Application period for the 2021-2022 academic year: M1 and M2: from April 20, 2021 to May 20, 2021