Incoming exchange students
Incoming exchange students must follow these steps :
1) They must be nominated by their sending university by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Then, they must register on MoveON : https://univparis.moveonfr.com/form/605c964b9d452a61976a0dc1/fra
3) They must then send the 5 following documents to the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences by e-mail (email@example.com) :
- The signed and filled-in MoveOn form.
- The learning agreement signed by your coordinator. The learning agreement presents the courses you wish to study in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Université Paris Cité (click the following links for more information on our bachelor’s and master’s programs).
- A copy of your transcript.
- A cover letter.
- Proof of French knowledge (B2 – TCF/TEF or DELF).
- A copy of your passport.
- June 30 for exchange programs in the 1st semester or an entire academic year
- November 30 for exchange programs in the 2nd semester
Grades are given out of 20. A minimum of 10/20 is needed to pass a course.
Find out more on the grading system (in French)