Master’s in Social Sciences – Specialization in Studies and Evaluations of Health and Social Sectors (EVSAN)
The EVSAN specialization trains students in social sciences applied to the fields of health and social issues with a solid international outlook.
Students will learn about research and investigation in social sciences.
Each year, students engage in a collective research project (quantitative and qualitative methods) in collaboration with an external partner (communities, associations, public bodies, etc.). Special attention is given to analysis and evaluation methodologies in the health and social sectors. Graduates of this program will be able to define objectives, assess programs and create indicators and decision-making tools.
Offer training in social sciences applied to the fields of health and social issues with a solid European and international outlook. Students will be trained to use analysis and evaluation methodologies, and will be able to define objectives, assess programs and create indicators and decision-making tools.
Highlights of the Program
- Tools and methods of evaluation
- Group qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Development of working methods
- Support in job hunting
The master’s program is primarily open to recent graduates, but is also open to continuing students who wish to obtain additional training. It is also open to students as a work-study program (professional training contract).
The program is eligible for the Recognition of Prior Learning process under French Order no. 2002-590 of April 24, 2002, and the validation of work experience process.
How to Apply
– Cover letter (mandatory)
– Full CV (mandatory)
– Photocopy of transcript from the baccalaureate/school-leaving examination and from post-secondary examinations (mandatory)
– VAPP85 file (where applicable)
Application period for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- 1st session: from March 10, 2021 to April 26, 2021.
- 2nd session (based on available space): from June 14, 2021 to July 1, 2021.